When considering sports for your kids, check out these 8 reasons your child should be playing golf.
Why golf you might say?
Playing golf is a great way to:
8. Enjoy the outdoors: Playing golf gives young people an opportunity to spend a few hours in the fresh air. We all know how important that is these days.
7. They develop lifelong friendships: Interaction with others allows young people to develop social skills. It also facilitates mentoring relationships in a safe environment.
6. Practice personal responsibility: Regardless of the outcome, when playing there is no blaming your teammates for what happens..
5. Learn to manage your emotions: Playing golf closely parallels real life as one experiences the highs and lows of the game. The range of experience, from birdies to triple bogeys, rewards a young person's ability to manage one's emotions, maintain a positive outlook and focus on the shot at hand.
looking for a lifetime activity for your child, place golf at the top of your list!!
4. Appreciate diversity: Golf is a game that can be played for a lifetime by anyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, size or skill level.
3. Learn etiquette: Playing golf places an emphasis on etiquette. In golf players govern themselves and fellow competitors.
2. Spend time with family: Golf is a game that encourages family participation.
1. Develop healthy habits for life: Playing golf is a sport that helps young people get off the couch. When you play golf, walking the golf course and carrying your bag, a 150-pound person burns 350 calories and walks more than 10,000 steps.
So, looking for a lifetime activity & sport for your children, place playing golf at the top of your list!!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.